|Lasko 2138 8-Inch Electrically Reversible Twin Window Fan|
|Retail Price: $54.99|
|Amazon Price: $43.49|
This fan is compatible with windows that measure 25 to 35 inches wide and are a minimum of 12 inches in height. With E-Z-Click, you can quickly and easily fit the expander panels to achieve a custom fit. If you prefer to use this fan as a floor or tabletop model, use the included snap-on feet and enjoy cool air or exhaust in any room of your home.
Dimensions of the Lasko 2138 8-Inch Electrically Reversible Twin Window Fan are 25 x 5.2 x 12 inches. The product weighs 7.1 pounds. Boxed weight is 9 pounds.
The Lasko 2138 8-Inch Electrically Reversible Twin Window Fan includes:
- 8-inch twin window fan that is electrically reversible
- 2 quiet speeds
- Adjustable thermostat provides automatic comfort control
- Independent motor control for exhaust, air intake, exchange
- Compatible with windows measuring 25 to 35 inches wide and a minimum of 12 inches high
- Expander panels feature E-Z-Click functionality
- Snap-on feet for use as floor or tabletop fan
- Fully assembled
- One-year limited warranty
- Shipped assembled
- Adjustable thermostat
- Two speeds
- In-window reverse
- Independently controlled motors
- Easy to install using E-Z-Click feature on expander panels
- Attach included snap-on feet to use as floor or tabletop fan
- Will not fit all sized windows, designed for windows with a vertical sash
- Sliding accordion panels sometimes difficult to keep extended
- Speeds cannot be set independently for each fan
- Fan sometimes makes clicking noise
With two fans for the price of one, the Lasko 2138 8-Inch Electrically Reversible Twin Window Fan has multiple features and is versatile. The unit contains two eight-inch fans, each featuring two speeds. Set the adjustable thermostat for the ultimate in comfort control. Independent motors control the air intake, exchange, and exhaust. In-window reverse adds to the convenience during use.
Windows with a width of 25 to 35 inches and a height of at least 12 inches are compatible with this fan. The E-Z-Click expander panels allow you to securely fit the unit in the window. Though the unit is designed for vertical sash windows, it can be turned sideways and used in a slider window. Installation takes only minutes because the product comes fully assembled for window use.
Snap on feet allow you to use this fan as a floor or tabletop unit, making its versatile nature clear. Using the fan in this manner, you can easily transport it between rooms in the home. Allow it to cool a bedroom, then move it to the kitchen and set it as an exhaust fan to remove cooking smoke and odors from the area.